Monday, August 13, 2012

57 Channels (And Nothin' On)

The Olympics are finally over and though I am going to miss my daily cheering for the good ol' USA, I am also super pumped. Why you ask? Because fall TV is set to start back up! My Hulu queue will be overflowing in now time (because I never watch anything live). So today's Must Have is dedicated to my fall TV line-up. I'll keep it strictly network this week.

Monday


The Voice is on NBC from 8-10 pm. Returns: September 10
I'm not really a big fan of reality/game shows, but there is something about watching Xtina act like a huge cunt on national television that makes me tune in.



Gossip Girl is on the CW at 9 pm. Returns: October 8
Honestly, this is one of those shows that I watch when nothing else appears in my Hulu queue and I have some time to kill. However, this will be the first year I actually tune in for the season premiere. I mean come on, I have see how Chuck's bet turns out!


Tuesday


NCIS is on CBS at 8 pm. Returns: September 25
Now that Glee has moved nights (more on that later), I can finally watch NCIS. Those reruns on USA have gotten me hooked. And Gibbs is hot.



Go On is at 9 pm on NBC. Starts: September 11
You can read my mini-review here, or you can avoid giving me more page views and just take my word for it...now.



The New Normal is at 9:30 pm on NBC. Starts: September 11
All I have seen is the few (and very funny) Olympic tie-in promos for this show but I am willing to give it a try. I could do without the sociopath NeNe Leaks, but for now, she isn't a deterrent.



Parenthood is also on NBC and rounds out the night at 10 pm. Returns: September 11
I am so happy this show did not get cancelled. It's one of my faves and I hope it gets a full season.


Wednesday


Law & Order: SVU is at 10 pm on NBC. Returns: September 26
SVU has the distinct honor of being my only Wednesday show. The show is still amazing after 13 or 14 years and the cliffhanger has me nervously awaiting the premiere!


Thursday



30 Rock, Up All Night, and The Office are at 8, 8:30, and 9 om respectively on NBC.
30 Rock returns October 4, Up All Night & The Office return September 20
I'm in class on Thursday, so all of my Thursday shows get watched during the weekend via Hulu. These three are not to be missed and bring the funny every episode.



Grey's Anatomy is at 9 pm on ABC. Returns: September 27
In what was probably the best friggin' cliffhanger in the shows history, the killed Lexie. Yeah, she;s dead. And they haven't been rescued from the plane crash yet. I can't even imagine how f'ed my nails are going to be when it starts back up!




Glee is now at 9 pm on Thursday on Fox. Returns: August 23
I want to say "Fuck you Ryan Murphy! How dare you break up Rachel and Finn!" I may have actually said it, but alas, I am now looking forward to what they're gonna do this season. 

Friday


Whitney survived last years cuts and is now on Friday at 8 pm on NBC. Returns: October 19
I really only watch for Chris D'Elia, he's all sorts of funny and yummy. I guess Whitney Cummings is pretty funny too, but really, I watch for the man.


Fringe starts it's final season at 9 pm on Fox. Returns: September 28
I'm really sad that this will be Fringe's final season because it filled my X-Files void. I know it'll be amazing and Joshua Jackson got much hotter after Dawson's Creek.

Saturday

Sunday


Once Upon A Time starts at 8 pm on ABC. Returns: September 30
I. Love. This. Show. Rumpestiltskin is my favorite character. He's evil with a British accent. Don't act like my love for the bad guy surprises you.


Revenge airs at 9 pm on ABC. Returns: September 30
One of the best (and most interesting) new shows last season got me totally hooked. This season, they nabbed Jennifer Jason Leigh to play Emily's mom. It's going to be totes fantastic.

So there you have it, my network TV picks for the fall. What will you be watching this fall?















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;