Monday, July 2, 2012

Something I Can Never Have

Today is my first official Must Have Monday. Say au revoir to Friday Faves because I'm starting out my week on a good note from now on. You know, since everything else I write will make you laugh/cry/want to stab someone.

And I'm kicking it off right. I am a shoe whore (as are most women) and once a week I head over to Christian Louboutin and just lust. I even go so far as to select my size and color and put them in the shopping cart. Of course I never purchase, but going back each week is a teenie highlight throughout my week. My current loves? These lovelies:


The very gorgeous Very Mix in green can be mine for only $3,595.00. Let me get my checkbook...lol.

Okay, on to the realistic things. Wait...okay. I needed a moment. So this next item, I have had since last Mother's Day. It's super special to me as it is my baby girl's fingerprint. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it recently and I'll share it here so everyone can snag one. 


The Close To My Heart and Finger Print Pendants from Little Ella Bug Jewelry. I obviously have an "E" for my Little Bug. Every morning she watches me put on my necklaces and says "Momma, that's my fingerprint!" and then touches it. 
$80 for the fingerprint and $52 for the heart. 

*Funny story. I was on twitter and someone I follow had retweeted something by @littleellabug and I thought "I call my E little bug! How cute!" I followed the link on the profile and found the sweetest jewelry ever. I want to get one for my mom but with 3 pendants for all the grandkids. Christmas maybe? Me thinks yes.

For only $25 bucks I can passive agressively piss off all my liberal friends when I whip out my phone and make it quite clear whom I'll be voting for. Win-win I think. Well, except for the one or two that will try to read too much into it and think I'm being ironic.


Republican Party/Elephant iPhone case at Cafe Press.

We all know how much I love my Mac Book Pro, or Macky as I affectionately call him. I think I need to show him how much I love him. This decal might just do the trick.


For only $3.95 on Etsy, Macky can be the caped crusader.




Or a sweet elephant for the same price.



And my personal favorite, blowing the guts out of the apple for $7.88.
I think the gun is more me. 
When Little Bug gets her own Mac Book Pro, we can make that cutesy.

Last item for the week. If you have not seen this movie, please do so immediately. If you have no desire to see this movie, we must have nothing in common. Please leave. I'm joking....sort of.


For only $19.96, 21 Jump Street (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) can be yours on Blu-ray. It's only $17.96 on DVD. Either way, it's a steal and worth every penny. I'd pay 3x that. You. Will. Laugh. Hysterically.

Feel free to buy the shoes in a size 9 and send them to me. It'll show me how much you love me. No? Not gonna happen? I can still fantasize that I have a follower who wants to be my wealthy benefactor.

See you Tuesday for the Time Warp.














2 comments:

Shannon said...

Digging your Monday Must Haves!!! Maybe if me, you, and Courtney had the same shoe size...we could go in on ONE pair. LMAO!!! Miss you chickie!!!

Fat Bottomed Girl said...

I think that would be a genius idea. Shrink your feet now please. lol.

Post a Comment

 
;