Friday, June 29, 2012

This Is The Stuff

Friday faves time again. I kind of like this. However, so I am not totally ripping off my best good friend Shannon, I might switch it to a Must Have Monday. Besides, her Friday Favorites are way better than mine could ever be.

Okay, I'm a bit late the Adventure Time coolness table. But now that I've arrived, I. Am. Obsessed. I need this iPhone case like a psych ward needs it's crazies. This is amazing.



It's only $9.99 on Etsy and the only thing stopping me from buying it is my fear I'll smash my phone to bits when I switch to it.

Speaking of not smashing my phone to bits, this is how I make that happen. The Griffin Survivor for iPhone is the only case designed to exceed US and UK military standards. It protects your screen, camera, earphone jack, volume switches...basically anything you (or mostly I) could mess up. They offer awesome color combos. I have a Quartz colored one but now that they have a purple one...I think I may need it.


For only $49.99 this badass case can be yours. And it should be.

Next up is my all-time favorite summer sandal. Well, my favorite every season sandal since El Paso allows for sandals year round. The Birkenstock Gizeh Birko-Flor is the most amazing and comfortable sandal you will ever wear. I have these in brown and after a few weeks of wearing them, they fit my foot perfectly. I bought them in 2007 in Germany and they are still in great shape and still in style. 


Zappos.com has these for $79.95 or lower in a wide variety of colors. My dream closet has all of them.

Now we all know you can't wear sandals without a pretty pedicure. My favorite color of the summer is currently Essie's Turquoise and Caicos. At first I found it to bright, but a nice coat of Essie's Luxeffects Pure Pearlfection makes it just right. 


Both can be found on Amazon for $5.99 and $3.75. When I get around to it I'll post some pics of my pretty piggies rocking this fab combo.

Little Bug is obsessed with Carly Rae Jespen's "Call Me, Maybe," Katy Perry's "Part of Me," even Maroon 5's "Payphone." I realize that not every song that comes on my Spotify (which you should all use!) is kid friendly. That's why I pre-ordered Kid's Bop 22. It is every song that she hears in the car, minus the cuss words and adult themes. I ordered it on iTunes so I can put it on her iPhones (she has Hubby and I's old ones) and not have to hear it myself. I never thought I'd be that mom, but they aren't completely horrible and she'll be less likely to sing "All these fairytales are full of shit."


I pre-ordered the Deluxe Version on iTunes for $12.99, but you can get the regular version for $10.99.

Last one for the day. Summer has hit us hard here in the Sun City and layering on the Spanx to look cute in summer clothes just isn't helping me stay cool. The only solution is flowy, fun dresses. And Target is part of that solution. With stylish, afordable summer styles, I totally don't have to break the bank to beat the heat (too cheesey?). Our Target finally finished it's remodel and I cannot wait to tear up the clothing section for some great deals. Unitl then, check out these awesome dresses from Target.com!


A Maxi dress that comes in petite? Yes please! $44.99 on Target.com


An easy care little black dress that can be dressed up with heels or down with sandals for $24.99


This dress can be converted to a a ton of different possibilities, including a super cute strappless number. Only $34.99

I think I will switch my fave to Monday Must Haves which means you'll get a second helping in 3 days. Have a great weekend everyone!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;