Wednesday, June 6, 2012

This One's For The Girls

The following, minus things in parenthesis, was transcribed by me, but word-for-word said by Little Bug. She said she wanted to blog, so blog she shall.

When I woke up last morning, I watched TV. I made mommy and daddy move so I could be in there bed. Daddy put on Nick Jr and then went down the stairs. I took his pillows and spot. It was Miss Spider's Sunny Patch. It has spiders. It has those dandy flowers too. Those ones. Mommy was asleep still because she's got ears with water in them. She said it hurts. I got water in my ear from swimming. Daddy throws me in the water and I go under and it doesn't hurt. (I'm taking this as her telling me to suck it up.)

Mommy got me dressed in shorts that have pockets and are brown. My shirt has pink and blue, but it's a little teeny orange. I got to wear my TOMS. They're like grown-up shoes but they're really cool and I like them. They're my favorite shoes and that's all I'm gonna say. Mommy did my hair and she brushes it, like a little hurt because she always makes it tangled. Well, not her making it tangled, she makes it untangled like Rapunzel but I don't have girls to make it braids.



I went to get my new glasses with Daddy last week (yesterday). We were at Miss Shannon's house and I hit the wall and they broked. I hit my face really hard. They were very new and pink too. But now they're more new and still pink. Miss Shannon gave Mommy a towel that made my face feel better. And then Mommy said "How do you feel?" and I said "All better." That's why I got new glasses.

Grandma took me to lunch with Mommy at Chili's but I didn't have to eat a chili. I ate macaroni and cheese. And oranges. And lemonade. I'm the greatest eater. Sometimes I am awesome and so strong. I love everything and people. I can make my muscles big when I eat.



I play baseball and I always hit the ball with the bat. You have to run to the base really fast. Then you can run to the other base if your team hits that ball. I do it all the time. We're the red team (Diablos). Abigail is my best friend. She hits the ball really great. I like t-ball. Coach Daddy and Coach Mommy help us play the game. They always say "Line up! We're gonna give the other team high-fives!" and I say "Coach Mommy, are you Mommy now?" and she says "Not yet" or "Yes I am." You can't have Mommy and Daddy when they are Coach because it isn't fair to the kids. They don't have Mommy's and Daddy's who like baseball so I have to share.



I always clean my pets with my glove. I have to get rid of the hair or they get angry (they get angry because of the glove!). I give them hugs but I have to catch them. I always like to pet them. Daddy always helps me clean them in the bathtub or the pool. They don't like it because they are cats and they say "Meow, meow, meow" and I think they want to fight Daddy. Not me though. They love me. Gracie is my favorite kittie because she's a girl and doesn't bite me like Cali, the other girl.

The zoo is a big place where animals live. They have a lot of animals there (not really). There are giraffes, tigers and lions. The boy lion peed on the wall. They're really big. Giraffe's favorite food is leaves on the branches but we didn't see leaves. Tigers drink lots of milk (Tony the Tiger). Do you know what the monkey's like to do at the zoo? They like throwing their poop on people. They just do that because they're poop is yucky and they like it on people's arms and legs. Elephants put water in their noses to drink it. That's how the water got in Mommy's ears. I think she went to the zoo by herself and got sprayed. (When would I do that? I asked) Last night, you went to the zoo and that's why you made me go to bed.

Poppa is so silly. He always says "You are a Mudcat!" and I say "Nanny nanny boo boo, I'm not afraid of you" because I'm NOT! Then he chases me cause I grab his tail and he has to run cause I choke him (she does). I always choke him because it's the right thing to do because he tries to be bossy to me. Poppa is not my boss. Grandma says I am Poppa's boss. I'll always be his boss. He gives me a blessing before I go to sleep at night time. He says "In the name of the father, the son, holy ghost, amen" and then I wipe my nose off.



We go swimming with Daddy all the time because he says "One, Two, Three, GO!" and throws me in the sky and then I fall in the pool. I get water in my nose and I say "Daddy you got water in my nose!" and then we do it again. He laughs but it makes my nose have water and yuckies. Mommy goes swimming with us too but she doesn't throw me. Miss Shannon and Mr. Rob come to our house and go swimming with us. They bring Ava and Caitlyn and they are my best friends. They swim with me because swimming is good for kids. Caitlyn and my dad and Mr. Rob play volleyball but we have a new volleyball game with the floaters on it and I can play.



So, Grandma likes her flowers but the cats always get into it, inside AND outside, and Grandma doesn't like that. She always says "Now look what you did, you pooped in my flowers!" She made me a cactus garden with a turnel (turtle). It's a big garden. The cat's don't go in my garden cause then they'd say "Oh! I stuck my butt!"


My favorite show is Adventure Time. It has Jake and Finn and Jake called Finn a Butt Chicken! Okay so, Jake said in the library, Finn you come back here you Butt Chicken! And the Ice King said "Gunther! Are you blowing it up in there?!" and then Finn said "Man you're gross." Ice King took all the princesses body parts and made a princess that he didn't kidnap. He took Lumpy Space Princesses lumps and it was gross. Lumpy Space Princess is gross because she's lumpy. She sanged a song about her lumps for chumps. The Ice King was smelling something and it wasn't Gunther, it was the Ice King smelling! The Ice King turned into Finn. I think Jake said he was gonna find a lady for his laddy, but he didn't. Something else though, Finn was gonna marry a fire princess but she was evil and she gave him a smack on the face and said "You never do that again!" Finn is so brave.


I'm going to marry Spike. He will have brown hair and a black shirt and black pants and have brown shoes. He's very handsome and is my favorite boy that I will marry. We will have a pink dog with pink hair that talks and stands up. Daddy said "No way that's ba-nay-nay" but Mommy said I have to go to college first. I think I'll be an astronaut in college because outer space is for when you're older. Okay, so there's aliens there and they have eyes on top of their head and they need to talk to people in college and tell them they are aliens. Astronauts have rocket ships and they fly them, so I can do that. They have astronaut shoes and I like shoes a lot. 

I think that's all I want to say. It makes me tired to talk (not tired enough for a nap). You're my best friends and I love you.

Back to Tiffany:

That took almost an hour and a half to get out of her. I had to read things back to her, get her approval for the pictures and then she told me to start over. I actually started over once but the second time told her to kick rocks. You missed an amazing story about her Princess Castle and why she wants me to give it away and buy a bigger one. 

See ya Thursday!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Awwww!!! We love her bloggy!!! :) Great job little bug!!!

L. said...

I am 100% behind this becoming a regular feature--I love seeing the thought processes of little kids in all of their schizophrenic glory! :D

Anonymous said...

The part where she said you must have gone to the zoo by yourself and sprayed by the elephants had me dying!

Fat Bottomed Girl said...

Little Bug said she doesn't want to write another one because I don't listen to her. I tried to explain that all I do is listen to her and she said "No you don't mom, you just typed on your computer!" I give up.

Post a Comment

 
;