Friday, June 22, 2012

My Favorite Things

My gal pal S does a weekly Friday Favorites blog and it is always amazing. Always. She pics the best makeup, clothing, shoes, books, etc. I look forward to it every week. While I am nowhere near as awesome as she, I would like to copy/join her in Friday awesomeness and each week (depending on my energy level) post a few of my Friday reccomendations. Let us begin.

My number one of all-time FAVORITE thing, the Macbook Pro. Isn't it pretty? Best computer I have ever owned. Even better when you get Best Buy's Black Tie Protection and you can throw it at a wall and they'll fix it/replace it for you. The new Macbook Pro is being released soon and while Ill spare you my nerd alert review, it is so worth the proce if your looking to pick up a new lappy.


Next up are the iHome Rechargable Capsule Speakers. Greatest speaker systen ever. Not only are these tiny suckers loud and portable, the bottom's are magnetic. They stick together or to whatever metal object you want to keep them out of your way. I have purple ones (of course!) but they come in a wide variety of colors. Anyone with music on their phone should def have portable speakers.



Hubby just go this for me and I. Love. It. So much fun. Unlike the first Lego Batman, this one has a fully playable Gothim City and a ton of DC characters to play with. Little Bug loves it too and she's normally anti-video games. I prefer to play it on the Wii versus the XBOX or PS3 but it is available for all systems. Pick whichever you prefer and start playing it. So much silly fun!


I don't have this, but I need this. Hubby and Little Bug are big Adventure Time fans to put it mildly. At first, I thought it was the stupidest show ever, but once I sat down with them and watched it, I was hooked. Lumpy Space Princess is my fave of all the princesses. I'm pretty sure she's actually a Drag Queen. 


One more before I get on with my day. No summer is official without a good pair of Sperry's and these are to die for. Little Bug needs these most quickly. I am scouring the net for the grown-up version!


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and that my asshole magnestism keeps them all away from the rest of you!






1 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE your Faves!! Great job!!

Post a Comment

 
;