Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just Dance

I think the secret to being less fat is dancing with your 3 year old daughter. Or maybe it's the ab-working belly laughs when she is singing "Run The World" by Beyonce. Apparently, she runs this mutha.

Seriously, I had to have burned a couple hundred calories in the past 30 minuets. Which is good...because I really didn't do anything else today except get Ella's 4th of July pics done and eat the most amazing Seared Ahi Tuna Sandwich at Crave.



I'll do better tomorrow. I think I'll go to the gym by myself and destroy the eliptical and do some core exercises. As Ella likes to say "I go hard in the paint".

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the fun thing about babes for sure :) Bad thing about Isaac and Phinneas: dancing with them gets them all wound up so when I'm pooped, they buzz around me like caffeinated hummingbirds asking why I'm all sweaty, gross and tired!

Post a Comment

 
;