Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anchors Aweigh

DISCLAIMER: If you are easily offended, stop reading now. If you read that and think "No, I can take it, it's just Tiffany ranting again" I need to let you know, there will probably be stronger language than usual, a general hate for all things Mexico (mainly their drivers though), extreme political opinions, and I'll be throwing in some pot shots at Obama just for shits and giggles. That being said, if you continue to read past this disclaimer, you are not allowed to stop being my friend. I warned you, now you're stuck with me.

This past Wednesday, the hubby and I took our Little Bug to Target to pick up some European pillows and a down-alternative comforter for our new duvet cover, which looks stunning btw. I noramlly avoid Target unless they have a good sale on Smart Water, Vitamin Water, or toilet paper (and some other random crap), but I saw that the pillows were 15 dollars cheaper there than anywhere else I would go and decided it was worth it.

The problem with going to the Target @Sunland Park and I-10 is the entrance. The mall is across the street, and the rest of the area includes Ross, Marshalls, PetSmart, Best Buy and a handful of other retailers that stay busy. Traffic is almost always a nightmare and once you turn into the Target shopping center, there is an immediate stop sign that always causes congestion....should people actually stop.

I forgot to mention the entrance has two lanes, one for people going to the left side and one for people going to the right side. We happened to be in the left lane. A behemouth of a white Ford SUV (Excursion I think) was in the right lane, slightly behind us. Not for long though. As we approached the stop sign, the Ford cuts us off, narrowly avoiding crushing in the right side of our car (the side with Little Bug) and then slams on his brakes to stop at the stop sign. I also slam on my brakes to avoid dying. It is then that I see the plates on the vehicle are Mexican (as in from Mexico) and I say a few "Fucking Mexican drivers" and some other profanities and then thank my lucky stars that he didn't hit us. You see, Mexican drivers drive on our Texas roads without insurance. Should they crush the fuck out of your car, you are held liable for the damages. Fair right?

So, White Ford turns left, as do we, and I am strongly considering ripping this guy a new asshole should he stop at Target like me. I litterally am saying out loud "I hope this mother fucking peice of garbage fucking goes to Target. I'll fucking verbally rape him from groceries to toys (one side of the store to the other). Fucking illegal fucking bastard." White Ford then turns into a row of parking spaces in front of Target and then backs into a space near the front. Like the fucking jackass he is, he parks well over the line.


We drive past and of course I honk and flip him off, it would be un-American to just let it go. To my suprise, he returns the middle finger and I'm sure some choice language as I saw his lips moving. Whatever. He's a fucking twat that could have killed us and he's mad at me? Go fuck yourself. We park further down, I like to have a little bit more room and hubby jokes that guy is just asking to have his car hit on accident by a cart. I reply that he's asking to have my fucking foot up his ass and my hands around his throat.

I am suddenly fully enraged as I exit the car,. Maybe it's that Momma Grizzly shit Sarah Palin spews, maybe it's PMS, but as I see White Ford start to exit his vehicle, I unload.

Me: What the fuck is wrong with you? You could have fucking killed us? That's how you fucking drive?
White Ford (in a whiny Mexican accent): Whatever bitch. I didn't fucking hit you.
Me: You could have you piece of fucking shit! Learn how to fucking drive!
White Ford: Stupid white bitch.
Me: If you're gonna drive like a fucking asshole, go back to mother fucking Mexico and drive like that!

This sets him off and he very effimanately stomps towards me with a US Passport in his hand and shouts "You see this you fucking white bitch? You fucking see that? What now bitch?'

Let's step away for a second from the situation to analyze. He's the one who brought up race, not me. He's the one who almost caused an accident and then parked like an asshole, not me. He also has to carry his US Passport on him. Anchor, fucking, baby. His mother was with him....did I forget to mention that? She was whining as well but saying "No Alex, stop. She'll call la policia. Stop, just say sorry, stop." Why would she be worried about the police? Maybe because she is a god damn fucking illegal???? Got some coke in that Ford? Maybe a warrant or two? Anyway....back to the fight...

Me: What now? What about your Texas Driver's Licsense? Got one of those?
Anchor Baby: You must be a fucking racist. What a fucking white bitch racist!
Me: Because I said drive in Mexico with your MEXICAN plated vehicle? You're the one calling me a white bitch! Guess what asshole, if you are an AMERICAN citizen living in the state of Texas, you have to have your vehicle registered in the fucking state of TEXAS. Not fucking Juarez. You're fucking not only breaking the law with your fucking regisration, you're fucking breaking the law by driving like a fucking asshole. So yeah, take your ass and your un-insured Mexican plated car back to fucking Mexico!
Anchor Baby: You cant't fucking tell me what to do you fucking white puta!
Me: I can call the cops you fucking spic bastard (not my proudest moment, but I fight fire with fire).

Anchor Baby and Illegal Mami then scattered like the cockroaches they are into the HBA section of Target and I snapped out of my rage. Hubby, even though he wanted to be the one to destroy this jackass, took Little Bug inside the store and away from the potential brawl outside. He said later he knew I could drop that guy in as little as three punches and that the mother would cower in fear. He also said he was suprised I didn't drive them to suicide with my words...frankly, I was shocked as well. I didn't play my borderline sociopathic card, I let my rage grab ahold and all I saw was a fucking POS that could have hurt or killed my Little Bug.

It isn't about his race, I would have cussed out a white, black or even Asian man. Difference is, 9 times out of 10, any of the above three wouldn't have called me a fucking white bitch. Maybe a crazy one, okay, definately a crazy bitch, but not a white one. You know why? Because they aren't intitled racist assholes.

The problem with this region of the country IS MEXICO. It's a violent, filthy cesspool of corruption that enables and encourages it's citizens to get one over on the USA and the white man.

"Go ahead, sneak into the US and have your baby there. Not only will the hospiatl bills be free, but your kid is now a US citizen. You'll get WIC and welfare and you can keep your vehicle registered here in Mexico, they won't do anything about it! You don't have to have insurance or pay taxes, and when he's 18, he'll go to UTEP for free and screw over all those white kids who deserved that scholarship."

I think allowing US citizenship for those born of illegal parents is deplorable. It's just one more fucking way we screw over our own citizens, but let's put that aside for a moment. He's a US citizen. That means you follow the fucking laws of the country and state you live in. You don't get it both ways. You don't get to flash that passport and take advantage of all of the benifits of our great country all the while breaking the law because Mexico is allowing you to. You're either a Mexican citizen or an American.

Imagine the revenue from the registration and taxing of every Mexican vehicle that is being driven on our Texas roads illegally. Imagine the revenue for insurance companies if these people had to have it for their now Texas registered vehicles. Imagine the revenue from speeding and parking tickets for these now traceable vehicles. And I'm not talking about just El Paso. The whole fucking state of Texas would benifit. And Arizona and New Mexico....maybe even California (except I think nothing can help that pit of a state).

I'm sick of hearing about the rights of Illegal Aliens. They have no rights. They are criminals simply because they have chosen to enter the USA illegally. They are a burden on our healthcare and welfare systems. They enjoy entitlements meant for American citizens that American citizens are often turned down for (we couldn't get reduced healthcare for Little Bug because we make too much, yet can't afford it with what we make, but I know Mexican citizens getting CHIP, WIC, and unemployment). They drive on our roads and cause damage that they aren't cited for and don't pay for. And yes, not every illegal alien does this, some are law abiding citizens....except that they aren't because they are here ILLEGALLY.

Obama pot shot time. Here is a man that has no problem sending our military into another war (Oh hello Libya), spends our nations money recklessly, pushes through legislation that gives healthcare to illegals, litterally says that Americans don't know whats best for them, and does it with a cocky smirk on his face, while American citizens go without. While American citizens are terrorized by Mexican gangs. While American military service men and women die. While American citizens go years without work. While American citizens watch our nations credit rating get downgraded.

I don't see Pink singing a "Dear Mr. President" song about that. I actually don't hear anything from all these people who swore Obama would be different. You all were right though. He sure was a hole hell of a lot different than you thought huh?

Oi vey. We started at Target, took a trip down to Mexico and then a cruise missle to DC. I know. Random. Hey, let's stop off in Iowa. All those Republicans vying for the GOP's nomination are just as bad. But that's for the next blog.


2 comments:

Fat Bottomed Girl said...

P.S. My fat bottom has lost three pounds this week. Little by little.

Shannon said...

LMAO... I am sorry about the dude at Target... Scary stuff, I agree lots of folks can't drive here... scares the crap outta me.

YAY for losing 3 lbs... :)

Post a Comment

 
;